Wednesday, October 30, 2013

It Looks Like Surgery

For those of you that have been following along with my health issues lately, I thought I would take a few minutes and up date you on what is going on. Yesterday I went to the Dr. And it was just what I thought- I will have to have a hysterectomy. I am not sure of when it will be yet. It is looking like it will be Nov 11th or 18th. There is a small chance that they might put it on the 25th, but truthfully I don't want it on the 25th. And my reason has nothing to do with the fact that it is the Monday before Thanksgiving. It has more to do with the fact that my birthday is the 24th and I would really rather not have to spend my birthday stressing about having surgery. So I am praying that they can fit me in on one of the other dates. If any of you ladies have had a hysterectomy - I would really appreciate any suggestions, tips or pointers for what would help me through this transition. Thanks so much. :o)

5 comments:

  1. Both my mom and mom-in-law have been through hysterectomies. Both are healthy and doing, several years beyond the surgery. Although I wasn't intimately involved in knowing everything that went on, my mom said she felt immediate relief after surgery. She did not have it done laproscooically, so there were the recovery and soreness and all that, but she did very well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, it should have said "both are healthy and doing well."

      Delete
    2. Heidi~ thanks for the encouragement. I sent you a private e-mail. I hope you got it. Lisa :O)

      Delete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories