Monday, October 31, 2011

Faith as a Child

This week-end we were able to spend a good amount of time with our granddaughter. It was such a joy to watch her enjoy life. She loves my chickens about as much as I do!
Another thing that she loves to do is "jump." She will say jump and run out to the trampoline. It is so cute to watch her run. You put her on the trampoline and she just loves to run around in circles. Not very fast, but she likes how she bounces as she goes. And when she gets back around she will run straight to me and about jump into my arms. She has no doubt that I will catch her. After she was gone, I was thinking about how she has so much faith that I will catch her not matter what. And I realized that this is the kind of faith that the Bible speaks of - the faith of a child.






"Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it." Luke 18:17

I also realized that God is there and ready to catch us not matter what as well. What an awesome God we serve!! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)