Thursday, October 6, 2011

Little Red Box

Several weeks ago, I was looking around a local Christian book store. I was having no luck finding what I was looking for. As a last ditch effort, I decided to look through the clearance stuff. As I was looking, I saw a little red box on the bottom shelf. It intrigue me, so I bent down to pick it up. I opened up the box and lo and behold it was another book that I had wanted to get but did not know for sure what I was looking for. The price tag on it said $11.99. I went to see if I could find any more of this book and see what the original price had been. I could not find out. Well I already had quite a bit of books and things that I was buying, so I bought the stuff that I already had.
When I got home - looked up the price on the Internet. Come to find out, the original price was $19.99. Well I decided very quickly that I really wanted that book. So I drove back to the book store and it was still there!! Yay!

"Steps to Christ" I have gotten such a blessing from reading this book.


The reason why I got my copy for such a great deal is because someone was going to buy it and had their name engraved onto the cover and then decided not to buy it. Well that is fine with me.


I would like to make this book available to you. Of course, I can not afford to pay $20.00 a book for all of you that would be interested, but I can send you a paper back edition. If you will just send me an e-mail with your address to - liscarpATyahooDOTcom - Please put Steps to Christ on the Subject line. Thanks so much.

1 comment:

  1. What a neat find you had! I love Steps to Christ. Definitively a "must read" for everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

26: The Facts About Fats - Part 1