Wednesday, October 19, 2011

This and That - with a Warning for Pet Owners

I had been looking for something cool to keep my CD's in. So when I was at Goodwill yesterday - I was excited when saw this. I thought I was being so smart when I went and found a CD and tried it out.



The only problem is that I did not try every space. So when I got home and tried it - I was a bit disappointed that a couple of the slots were too narrow.
But I am not going to let that stop me. I have a few cd's that are just in sleeves so they will fit in the small slots.



***********************



OK- for those of you that have inside pets - especially cats, because that is what I have - it is very important that before you bring house plants into your home - to research and make sure they are safe.






Cats love greenery and will be chewing on the plants if they can get to them. I had known of the dangers of poinsettia's but did not figure out that there is a long list of plants that are toxic to cats. And of course, I did not figure this out till after I had bought several plants. And of course, most of the plants that I got were not good for my kitties.






I had even bought a Rubber Tree Plant for my living room. But once I had found out that it along with a few other plants were dangerous for my kitties - I decided to return it. And here is a beautiful plant that I got instead!



While I was a Goodwill - I found this awesome platter. It is a Corella. For $2.00!!





By the way, if you would like to check out the discontinued designs that Corelle has - click here. I was able to find out that the design name for this is called: Indian Summer. And also that it came out in 1977. I love it. It will be something great - at least to use during the fall- if not all the time.


As I have looked for when this pattern came out - I have come across alot of really cool patterns that Corelle has had through the years. Really some pretty designs! Here is a link to see what patterns came out when.





The weather here has been heavenly!! 68 degrees right now at 4:15pm. It is great. It will be warming up a little during the days - but it will be where we can leave the AC and Heater off! And that is my favorite time of year!! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories