Thursday, July 14, 2011

Vintage Perfume Bottles - part 2

I am going to warn you all - this will be a very photo heavy post. I finally got the rest of our vintage perfume bottles down off the shelves and cleaned them up so that I could post the photos and also now I have a folder on my computer that has photos of all of our perfume bottles in it. I am feeling a bit more organized. And that always feels good.


Most of these perfume bottles came from my husband's Grandparents house when they passed away.
This one goes nicely in our living room, where we have decorated with light houses and such.





This one also came from the Grandparents. We are thinking it might be a wiskey bottle instead since it does not have a screw on lid, but more like a cork was in the top of it. It is still a special bottle to us.





My husband was able to find a site on the internet that told of the time periods that some of these bottles came out. This one is said to be from 1968.




This green lantern has perfume in it and it actually smells pretty good still. That is surprising.









This soldier and the lighthouse below - actually sy that they are from Old Spice. My husband says he remembers getting these for his grandparents for Christmas. They are also in the living room.





This penny is said to be from 1970-72.



This "Weather or Not" is said to be from 1969 - 71. It is also in the living room. We actually have two of these.


It says this man's head bottle is from 1968-71.





This car is called straight eight car and we have two of these. It is said to be made in 1969- 71.





This stein is actually an Aqua Velva product. When you open the lid - there is a plastic bottle of the perfume inside.



I love this blue car. It is said to be from 1971-73. I think it is so pretty.




This log cabin bottle - I found at a local thrift store for $1.00. I love to find deals like that!





This phone also came from my husband's grandparents. Some of the gold paint on the bottle part of the bottle is flaking off so I did not clean it first. Trying to be careful with it.



Well I hope you all have enjoyed part two of my Vintage Perfume Bottles post. :o)



1 comment:

  1. You have a very nice collection. It is special that they came from grandparents.

    I have a AVON motorcycle bottle that was from somewhere in the 70's. I gave it (new) to my boyfriend (now hubby) as a birthday gift. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)