Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Busyness is Catching Up To Me

Hello everyone~ I hope you all are doing good. I am doing ok. I am very tired though. I had a lot of work to do today - at work and then had to run some errands after work - ending with getting groceries and did not get home till about 6pm. I don't know how ladies that have to work full time do it - being away from home all day long every day. Maybe they are just wired differently than I am. I love to be at home. I have slowly been working on getting more organized and so I have a few jobs that I would like to be able to spend some time at home to do.


My Mother-in-law will go to the Dr on Monday afternoon. We are hoping that she will be released on Monday to come back to work. I have totally enjoyed doing the office work. That part has been so much fun!! Of course, I have had a lot of extra jobs in the kitchen to do and with my own jobs, plus working the grill - all my jobs this week have kept me busy.

And this evening I am feeling tired. It is so sad - it is 8:15pm here in Texas and my temperature gauge says it is like 99.7 degrees still. Earlier, when I got home from grocery store - it said 105.4 degrees. It has been hot here. And since I am trying to see the positive in things - the positive is that we have not had to mow in a couple of week. There is an area in the front yard when our sprayer sprays that needs to be weed eated (I weed eated it about a week or more ago) and thought that we might have to mow by the end of that week -and now we have made it to the end of the next week and still - the grass is not growing much. It has been so hot and dry here.

Earlier in the week, I finished a Christmas present. I have figured out since it is so hot and I am stuck inside most of the time - I might as well work on a few projects that I have. And it feels good to get them done and out of the way. And believe me - I have plenty of projects to work on.

I better get off of here and get a few more things done around here. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)