Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Making Progress

Yesterday morning, my husband and I replaced the tarp over the chicken pin. I am so glad to finally have this job done. We had put the tarp on several years ago and through all the weather - it got really damaged. It is so much better to have a tarp over this pin. Not only does it block out the sunlight, but if we ever get rain - it makes it a lot easier to maneuver through the pin. One year it got so nasty in the pin that I ended up slipping and falling - landing on my butt - one one of the concrete steps. My tailbone hurt for a very long time after that. Still hurts now and then.

Well we are still in our stretch of triple digit weather - with no end in sight. And no rain either. It will be a happy day when we get some rain. :o)

1 comment:

  1. Your chickens will all be happier with the shade from the tarp--glad you were able to get it replaced!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision