Friday, July 29, 2011

Mail Call

Look what I got in the mail?!! Yay!

This evening I finally had a little time to sit down and enjoy looking through it. As I looked I was able to find a lot of the pieces that we have. And as I looked I realized that this bell was also from Avon - 1990.

I thought that was cool! This book has about 670 pages in it. It has been amazing to look through it and see so many cool things that Avon as carried. At the beginning of the book - it has a lot of history of Avon. Lots of cool information!

Oh and I was able to get the book for a little less than $9.00 with shipping and handling. Yay!! And it is in excellent shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision