Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Reminder of Yesteryear

Yesterday was half price day at Goodwill. Well I had to work so was not able to get by any of the Goodwill's in the area. Well today I worked too, but after work I ran by one of the Goodwill's that was on the way to get groceries. I was just hoping that maybe there was a treasure. And sure enough I found an excellent treasure!!

It was only $2.00!!!

You should feel the stationary seal. It is quite heavy.


I love this set. I want to try to find out what year it was made. Oh and I have found it on the Internet a couple of places for - $9.60 -$12.50 oh plus shipping. I got a great deal! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories