Saturday, July 2, 2011

I Only Thought I Was Busy

I shared how my Mother-in-law- who is also my boss, had a procedure last week. Well the Dr had told her she would need to be out of work for just a few days. Well on Friday we get the news that she has to be out of work till after her next appointment which is July 11th. So that means that I will be working about every day from now to then - doing my job, working the grill and doing the book work, making the deposit every day and then a few extra jobs in the kitchen as well. I decided to get a piece of paper out and write each day of the week and what all I need to do each day. There is a lot of extra stuff and I don't want to forget anything.
I have a list of things that I need to take care of for my own family and my own home. So I have made that list as well. And I am hoping if I use my time correctly maybe I can get it all done. This past week was a lot busier than I thought it would be. June was full of so many different extra Dr. appointments and dentist appointments and I really thought that once we had all those things taken care of that maybe things would calm down. But it seems to me that things have only gotten busier. God is in control and I trust that he knows what is best. And that there is a reason why I am being kept so busy. Although I thoroughly enjoy the days that I am off and able to take care of my own home and take care of the needs of my family. And I will be looking forward to having one of those days off to take care of my home again, but for now I will try to look on the bright side and remember that I LOVE to work in the office and to do the book work and deposit and so that will help balance out having to do all the extra things that I really do not enjoy doing.

I hope you guys have a wonderful 4th of July week end!!!

1 comment:

  1. You have a wonderful 4th as well, Lisa! Will keep you in prayers during this busy time!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories