Thursday, August 23, 2018

Thrifted Outfits


 Today's Thrifted Outfit features something I bought back in 2016 and something I bought about 2 weeks ago. Back in 2016, when Goodwill was doing a Midnight Madness sale - a 50% sale just every few months, my sister and I took advantage of the sale and hit a few stores. This white shrug was one of the items I bought during that trip. This is actually the very first time I have had the opportunity to wear it. And I love it!!

White shrug - Cato brand - 50% off $4.49- I paid $2.25
Dress - Sonoma - NWOT- it was originally marked $6.99- I got it for 50% off - I paid $3.50



Total outfit cost ~ $5.75
 
Both of these pieces were really blessing from God. Sometimes it is challenging to find great things at thrift stores. So when I find pieces that seem almost new - or I can tell they are new because of having the inspection stickers still attached to the tags- I am extremely grateful!
 
Oh and one of the best things about this dress - is that it has pockets!!!
I love pockets!! Have I mentioned that before?!
 
The only thing that I would change about this dress for me to like it more is I would add some to the length - I do prefer longer dresses. Oh well - stepping out of my comfort zone every now and then helps keep me on my toes.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. The dress is beautiful! And the shrug goes with it perfectly, and can be worn with many things!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)