Monday, August 20, 2018

An Exciting Coincidence

"Our eggs are not only farm fresh, but farm fresh, loved eggs. Each loved on by SweetPea as she fills up the egg carton" is the status that I had put on Facebook 3 years ago on Wed. When I saw the post - I just had to share it. I knew that we were coming close to getting eggs again. Little did I know how very close we actually were.

Later on Wednesday when I went out to check on the chickens and freshen their water and fill up food containers - I decided to look around the chicken shed. For some reason I was drawn to look on the ground in the back corners. Guess what I found?!

These two lovely little eggs!
 
Every day now we are getting eggs! It is so much fun to go get eggs. It's all I can do not to go check on the days that SweetPea will be here since I need to let her go collect the eggs!
 
Raising animals can be a big job. It really can be - but there are joys that make it all worth it!!!
 

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)