Thursday, August 2, 2018

A Breezy Walk

Believe it or not this morning was a great morning to go walking!
 
 
As I drove down the road going to the park to go walking, this was what I saw - this dark sky to the south. I was a bit worried about it raining while I was walking but when I arrived at the park I pulled up my weather app on my phone and found out that the rain was south of us and heading in the other direction. I heard later that a town about 15-20 miles away got a very heavy rainfall. We didn't get any. But what we did have was a breezy walk -and that breeze ever so often felt so good.
 
When I was on my last round of the lower loop - I ran into a friend and it ended up being a divine appointment for sure. An hour later we ended our visit with a prayer and I was headed home. In all the times I have walked there I have never seen this friend there before. It was orchestrated by God for sure.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)