Sunday, August 19, 2018

My Best Deal

 
This weeks installment of "My Best Deal" involves a super deal that I got at Goodwill, during their 50% off sale last week. I am not sure if all areas do this but the Goodwills in the local metroplex area run a 50% off sale once a month. It used to be once every few months but I guess they realized that people were having a harder time affording things and so now they have a sale once a month. Usually it is mid month.
 
Last Wednesday was the sale for our area and I decided to hit a few stores. I only found 3 things during my shopping trip. At the first store - I found 5 blue Tupperware cereal bowls for $1.08 with tax. Lucky for me - I found 11 cents in the parking lot so I had the tax covered by the money I found!
 
At the next store is where I found the awesome deal!!!
 
 
This Quilting Hoop - brand new!! It is the hoop with a stand. It was marked $15.99 - So I knew it would cost me $8.00. I decided to do some checking on line before buying it and I found them for about $45.00 mostly. There were some a bit more and a bit less. I thought the $8.00 was an awesome deal!!
 
At this store I also found a cake pan for my husband - it is a PrimeWay Three-tier cake pan - click here to a link to Ebay- is you want to see what it looks like. The one I found is brand new still in the bag so I figured you would get a better idea at what I got by me linking to the one on ebay. I paid $2.50 for it. With buying these two things at this store - I spent just over $10.00 so I was able to get a stamp on my stamp card.
 
Stamp Card- The local Goodwill's also have stamp cards- every time you spend $10.00 you get a stamp and when you get 10 stamps - you get $10.00 off. It is awesome. One time when my husband and I went to a smaller town near where we were camping there was a goodwill there - I asked about the stamp cards and sadly they do not have them. So this may or may not be available in your area- it is worth checking out for sure.
 
Anyway there you have it my best deals of the week!!

2 comments:

  1. That is a FANTASTIC deal! Glad you found it, as I know you will enjoy using it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories