Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Health Tidbits

Almonds reduce death by coronary disease by 50%
Eating just 5 almonds a day is very helpful!

Walnuts help protect against depression, good for brain health and so much more.

Nuts have fat - but it is the healthy kind of fat. You need fat in your diet but it is best to get your fat from healthy fat foods.

There are so many benefits of eating nuts.

I am sure that if you googled "health benefits of eating nuts"
you will find a lot of results- by the way - I just went to google to check and guess what? It came up with 139,000,000 results! Wowsers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)