Sunday, August 5, 2018

My Best Deal

    Ten years ago or so I went to a Mary Kay party and I found out what color foundation I needed and I think I even paid full price for my first tube. After that  I would look on eBay to find a better deal. I loved how well it worked. It's another one of those products that you may pay a bit more fore but it lasts quite a long time so it makes it worth the extra money.  Several years ago Mary Kay ended totally redoing their products and I never found a chart or anything to help me know what the foundation that I used was now sold under. I even contacted several people I knew that sold Mary Kay- neither got back with me. Sad thing is I was willing to go through process to find the best color for myself and to pay full price of the foundation to figure out what I used under the new set up. I had to go to store bought foundation. Until a trip to my favorite little thrift store nearby during July when I found a tub of Mary Kay foundation. It may not be the perfect shade for me right now- it's super close though. And as we go into Fall and winter I am sure that as my skin loses some of its tan the shade will look even better.

I used to buy a full coverage foundation. I need to do some research to see what all Mary Kay offers now. Maybe they still have something like that. Anyway I found this practically brand new tube of Mary Kay foundation for only 75 cents!! What an awesome deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking