Monday, August 13, 2018

Thrifted Outfits

This past Sabbath the weather was over cast and actually rainy a good part of the day. I took advantage of the cooler weather and wore this top that I found about a month ago. It is a favorite for sure!

We have been blessed with about 3 inches of rain over the past several days! We have been in desperate need of rain. We have big cracks in our yard - both front and back.


Ok - onto the outfit of the week:

G Collection top paid $5.45
Ashley Stewart skirt- $0 - given to me

Total outfit cost~ $5.45

If my plan for next Sabbaths outfit stays the same- you will get to see the new dress I found for $3.00 !! Be sure and come back to see it! 

1 comment:

  1. Very cute outfit! What a blessing to be given the skirt—looks very versatile, so you can get a lot of use out of it! And I am SO happy you finally got some rain. Those are some HUGE cracks in the yard!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)