Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Only Two Kinds of People

Just one of the great books that I have found at a favorite little thrift store for 50 cents!
 
I have only read the first two chapters of this awesome book, but have already found a couple of things I just couldn't pass up sharing here on my blog.

"I would like to remind you that there are only two kinds of Adventist. There are only two kinds of Baptists, only two kinds of Methodist, only two kinds of people anywhere in the world: those who know Jesus and those who don't. That's it. And the only Adventist who will be saved, and the only Baptist who will be saved and the only Methodist who will be saved, is the one who knows Jesus."

My friend, Do you know Jesus? If not - it is not too late to get to know Jesus. Open up His love letter to you and start getting to know Him. You won't be sorry you did. :O)

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories