Sunday, August 12, 2018

My Best Deal

Today's "My Best Deal" will include deals from several different weeks. I decided to add them to one post because are all the same thing - BOOKS!

During the month of July my favorite little thrift store near by was having a sale on books and each week when I had a chance to go to the thrift store I would spend a bit of time in the book section. One of these days I will try to get a photo of the book section so you can see what it is like to look for books.

So here are the awesome books I found during the month of July:
This is the book I have been reading this month. It has been very good. I have gleamed new insight into some topics in the Bible that I have struggled with in the past. I highly recommend this book.


I have not read the rest of these yet.

This it the book that I plan to read next. Do you see the special word in the title that drew me to it?
Grace!


This book is one I have wanted to read for a while - but I just didn't want to pay full price- I am kind of cheap like that...lol. And the thing that makes this an even better deal that just the price of this book - it was brand new in the plastic wrap still!!


The reason why these books were the deal of the month - is because each of these books only cost me 50 cents each!! What an awesome deal!!!

If you have thrift stores in your area - be sure and check out the book section - you might be surprised at the awesome deals you find. I am very lucky because not only are there great prices on books at this thrift store - is that there are people in this community that have some pretty awesome books that donate to this thrift store. Many times when people pass away their books are donated to this thrift store - which is in place to help the needy. Which makes it even a better deal to go to this store - because not only am I finding great deals - but I am able to help others while I am at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking