Sunday, December 3, 2017

The Saga Continues....

I was gonna wait till later to share this post but I wanted to post and ask for prayers - that the Drs can figure out what the problem is. Spending this much time at the hospital is frustrating to both my husband and me. Thankfully there are some positives about the hospital we are at this time. 
********
 So first all I need to say a few things - thankfully we have Jason at a different hospital this time. This one is not down town - a big plus as the hospital he is at now is one half the distance as the down town hospital.
Another wonderful plus - is that at this hospital - you don't have to pay to park. When a loved on is in the hospital - you already have extra expenses - bills, food, and then at this hospital - you have to pay to park - $1.00 an hour or $5.00 total. And to me - that is annoying- especially when you  are leaving the hospital  without any answers.


As an added bonus this hospital has a walking trail around it. With these lovely benches and Bible verses along the path

There is lot of "Faith" needed along the journey of life. It is hard to let go and let God. He is in control - we may not understand, we jut have to leave the problems in God's hands and have faith He will take care of it.

"Hope" is another gift from God that I am thankful for. Life throws us a lot of trials, but we can put our hope in Him!  


He also gives us strength and "endurance" for the journey of life!  

"Joy" and "Peace" are a couple more wonderful gift that we get from God.
These things come as a result of a personal relationship with Him.  



1 comment:

  1. I love the walking trail and benches! What a wonderful addition to a hospital! And I agree totally on the paying to park issue! People are already having to pay for the hospital visit, and it is always such a stressful time, nobody needs to then be having to pay for parking on top of that!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories