Sunday, December 10, 2017

We are home, thankfully

I've been trying for a couple of hours to get a page to come up so I could write out this post, but for some reason it would not bring up a post page. Thankfully now I have an opportunity to give an update. I am happy to report that my husband was discharged from the hospital today! I was so happy to hear this news. Last night I struggled with the repercussions of all the stress that I have been under for the past two weeks. 12 of the last 15 days my husband and I have spent at a hospital. It drains you. The stress of node ring what is going on is a lot and then there is the stress of trying to keep up with as much as I could here at home and the driving back and forth. Anyway this morning I began feeling the stress build up again, I was afraid that I would get the dreaded news of Jason having to stay in the hospital another night. And I came to a place of acceptance about it. But I am thrilled he was able to come home. He is running a fever so we are keeping an eye on him. Tomorrow we will be calling the Dr office to set up appointment.

I am so exhausted that even though it is only 8:45pm- I am really thinking I will finish this post up and then I will finish getting ready for bed. I need to recoup from the last several of weeks- they have been stressful. This week I want to get back into eating better- and I want to get more exercise in. I've done the best I could but last week I only got 2 walks and one workout with weight. Hopefully this week will be a more successful week for me.

Ok- I better close. Hoping I will be able to get back to posting soon. :0)

3 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision