Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Before you get confused and think I'm perfect....

So before you get confused by my last post and think I am perfect, I need to do a "rest of the story" like Paul Harvey used to do.

My husband had the scope done. Nothing conclusive from the scope... That was disappointing.  My poor husband is suffering and these tests all come back normal and it is frustrating to him. They have another test they want to do before they head in the "gallbladder is causing this issue" direction. Sadly it couldn't be scheduled till about noon time tomorrow. Another long day for my husband not getting to eat.

When his tray of food arrived- it was a hamburger and fries... Poor thing he is hungry and would love to eat and got frustrated. This time I wasn able to just stay quiet- I tried to be as nice as I could be but we did have words. I need to spend some more time in prayer and in my Bible so that tomorrow I can be more patient.

So the test will be run around noon. The positive for me is- I don't have to get everything done at home in a rush and then leave my house early to make sure I am here before test is run- like I have done for the last 3 days. The negative is that more than likely if a surgery is needed- which I think there is- it probably won't happen till Thursday. And one more day of my husband not getting to eat.

Please continue to pray. I know God is still listening- I got a text from my mother in law telling me of her looking for a couple of things and God telling her where to look. So He is still listening.... Just not answering in the way or in the time I'd like him to answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories