Friday, December 22, 2017

Trying to Understand Love

I don't remember what all I have shared with you all. So just in case I have already shared about this with you all - I will try to keep this short.

I have no doubt in the world that God loves the world- where I struggle is on a personal level- does He love me. This has led me to study the Bible more. I am looking up verses about love. And I found this awesome passage in the Bible that I would like to share with you all. I thought it was beautiful.                                          
 
 
For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,                                                                                                            
15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory,
 to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith;
 that you, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints
 what is the width and length and depth and height--
19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge;
 that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
Ephesians 3:14-19
 
 
I plan to get my Commentaries out and do some more research in this area. I just want a much better understanding of this concept. Its been a hard one for me to grasp.
 
I hope you all have a great weekend. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)