Tuesday, December 5, 2017

And continues...

Seven out of the last ten days I have spent at the hospital. It gets old, really old. What makes it even harder is that my husband is grumpy- which hurts my feelings.  My selfishness wants to say, "Hey, I hate coming to the hospital every day- the least you can do is be nice to me." What good would that do? Plus it's a very self-centered way to act. So I dab the tears away and ask God for an extra measure of patience and kindness and trust that He will comfort my heart.

I can't blame my husband though- it's been a whole week or more since he's gotten to really eat and feel decent. Over two weeks of throwing up and feeling bad. He is hungry and can't eat- I'd be grumpy too.


So the GI Dr. had a full schedule on Monday so the scope was not done. My husband continues to get very nauseous and throw up or at least dry heave any time he tries to eat. Poor thing he is very hungry and really wants to eat but feels like crap if he does. So he is in a lose/lose situation. No matter what he does he is miserable.

So the scope will be done this am. We were told 9:30am- but it's 9:15am as I type and they have not gotten him from his room yet so who knows. Please continue to pray for answers and comfort. Thank you so much.

So at 9:25 we found out that they are running behind and so it will be an hour to an hour and a half- so another day of hurry up... Only to wait.... So test will be closer to 11:00am area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity