Wednesday, December 6, 2017

My Best Deal

So last week - in the middle of all of the hassles of my husband's medical problems I was able to make a quick stop at a local thrift store and I got a great deal! I didn't realize how good of a deal I got until I got home.

This book as a brand new price on it at $14.99
 
I thought they were going to charge me $1.99, but when I got home and was looking at the receipt - I noticed that I had only been charged .49 cents! What an awesome deal!! It has a lot of new pages in this book - along with pages for each month so you can plan what you will be doing in your garden each month. It really is a cute book. I can't wait to start planning our next garden. I am thinking this book will be an awesome resource for years to come.

What awesome deals have you guys gotten lately? I know you get good deals - cause I see your posts about them. Finding great deals is just another bright spot in life!! :O)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this artist! Her artwork is lovely! So glad you found it--what a neat idea for a book!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories