Tuesday, December 26, 2017

It was a quiet day

I hope you all have had a Merry Christmas! Our day was a very quiet day at home. SweetPea does not get here till the 28th so we will have our Christmas after that so she can be included. We did do a dinner for our boys today. So we were together for a bit till our youngest son had to go to work.

I worked on laundry and I made up a couple more diapers for SweetPea's dollies.
 
I also spent some time working on some blog posts. And I have an idea of a great series I will be doing starting in the new year. And I already have my WORD for 2018. This is unusual because in years past - I struggled with figuring out what the word would be. Some years I haven't even come up with a word.
 
Well I better close. I want to get another post typed up since I have a bit of free time right now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking