Wednesday, December 13, 2017

A Happy Surprise

This is a post I have wanted to share for quite some time. I just have not had the time to sit down and get it typed out.
 
When I offered to send books out - a fellow blogger accepted and suggested that we do a book trade of sorts. That sounded awesome. Little did I know that it would be so much more than just a book swap.
 
After a very demanding day - I got home and pulled a box out of my mail box. When I opened it up I found some lovely surprises!!  
She even crocheted a dishtowel and some wash clothes! Love them!!! 
I am not really into necklaces - but this is a necklace that I love!!! I love the nesting dolls on the placard and I love the beautiful detail on the beads. And the clasp is awesome - such a cool design.  
 
And this:
This is a beautiful Thomas Kinkade journal. I love it! I love Thomas Kinkade - In fact - he is probably one of my favorite artist. It's too bad that his live ended so young.
 
What a happy surprise this was! Thank you R! You made my day - and many days since when I have seen these lovely gifts! :O)


1 comment:

  1. I am glad you liked it :-) I was not sure of the colors you used in your kitchen...

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)