Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Lots to do

Sorry for not posting much this week. We have had a full schedule - with a lot of things planned. My Son had a court date yesterday - and we are thankful - so thankful that it is now behind us. My husband had a Dr appointment and then our granddaughter had a program at her school. All that was yesterday. Today I help with the food bank that our church does. It is a rainy day here in Texas- if you could please pray that between 4pm and 7pm that we could get a break in the rain. I don't really like to get out in the rain - but the most important part is that I hate to see these people who need help have to get out in the rain so much. And it just might make it kind of sloppy trying to get the food out to people. Anyway please be praying for a break in the rain. I am thankful for the rain because we have really needed it. A lot of this area is under a burn ban due to the dry conditions.

My husband has a follow up appointment with the surgeon on Thursday. By the way - please also be praying for my husband. He has been having some issues this week. He has a new medicine that I went and picked up for him last night that I am hoping will help relieve some of the discomfort. Anyway I would like him to be in better shape before he has to go back to work.

I am super late at getting Christmas cards out this year. I actually kind of thought about not sending any out this year. But I had found some really nice cards and so I just decided to kind of cut down the amount of cards I send. And that seems to be working better for me.

I have a quilt that I am working on this week for a Christmas gift. I know - why did you wait so long? Well it is actually for our son's girlfriends daughter and so I have not really had the time to get it going sooner since we just meant her a month or so ago. Anyway so that is what I am fixing to go work on.

I have to warn you - I may not be able to get back to steady posting until after the 9th of January. I will be caring for my granddaughter from Dec 28th - Jan 8 or 9th - I can't remember. Anyway I will be posting as I can but plan to get back to posting more regularly after the 9th of January.

I hope you all are doing well, staying dry and warm. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories