Friday, December 8, 2017

An over due update

 So sorry to be getting on here so late for an update. Thankfully Jason was able to have surgery today. He didn't make it back to his room till almost 3pm. The surgery went well. He was in the recover roomy twice as long as I had thought he would be and it really worried me. Even after he got back to his room-  His oxygen level were low causing him to have to be on oxygen for a while. He was able to get up walk around his unit a good amount. This evening he was able to eat a regular meal!! That is big news! It had been since Thanksgiving since he had been able to eat a regular meal.

 In the 8 days that my husband has been in the hospital this time- when I have left the hospital - there has been a wreck at one particular intersection two different days. I think that this intersection needs something done for safety. I've been very thankful that I did not get to that intersection any earlier than I did. Today I went by his wreck before the cops had made it out- that's how recent the wreck occurred. As I drove on by - I not only prayed for those involved, I also thanked the Lord for His protection.

I am exhausted and my battery is running low- so I will close for now. The plan is that every thing goes well that Jason will be able to come home tomorrow. I sure hope so!!!

Thank you for the prayers, they mean a lot. :0)

4 comments:

  1. I hope your husband was able to return home. Hope you are also getting much needed rest since this last post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He finally got to come home today! And I am super tired so I will be going to bed soon. Thank you.
      I hope you are doing well :0)

      Delete
  2. I hope he is home now! Praying still for you both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the prayers- very needed and very appreciated. :0)

      Delete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking