Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Recouping this week

Hello~ Sorry it has taken me a while to get back on here. I have just been very busy. And I am still feeling like I have a lot to do. I am going to take a few minutes later to sit down and write out what all I want to accomplish the rest of the week. That way I can prioritize the most important things to get done and work on those first.

Jason is still sore but he is very happy to be home. He has been running a fever - this morning was the first time that he was not running a temp. It has gone up a bit this evening, but that is normal.

The time that Jason was in the hospital was draining to me not only physically, but mentally and emotionally as well. I think that is another reason why I have not been able to get on here and do more writing - I am still in recovery mode. It's during difficult times that we learn a lot about ourselves. That is what has happened - I had one of those moments like - "oh... that is the reason I am like that." And in the process of trying to figure out - what to do with the newly acquired information.

I am reading through an Elizabeth Elliot book - it is just the perfect book for me - it is a keeper for sure. I will be sharing a few little tidbits from it soon.

Hope you all are doing well. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)