Tuesday, March 8, 2016

An Important Health Tidbit

Remember the new workout DVD that I got? Well this morning I did the Heart Healthy Walk. I learned a few new things just listening to Leslie talk. She explain that we need to be sure and exercise our upper chest because if it isn't exercised then the muscles across our chest tend to pull in and our shoulders are pulled in and our posture slumps. I think it's awesome that she takes the time to explain the benefits behind exercise because it helps me realize how very important it is for us to use all the muscles of our bodies. I hope this Health tidbit helps encourage you as well! :O)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, I've been MIA from blogville for awhile, but I'm back and with the Lord's help I can get caught up with everyone again!
    I've actually just started seeing some of my muscle tone coming back..I never thought it would happen!
    Praise God, he gives us strength for the day!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)