Friday, March 11, 2016

Heart Gifts....series

"This Too Will Pass Away"

IF I can endure for this minute
Whatever is happening to me,
No matter how heavy my heart is
Or how "dark" the moment may be_
If I can remain calm and quiet
With all my world crashing about me,
Secure in the knowledge God loves me
When everyone else seems to doubt me-
If I can but keep on believing
What I know in my heart to be true,
That "darkness will fade with the morning"
And that this will pass away, too-
Then nothing in life can defeat me
For as long as this knowledge remains
I can suffer whatever is happening  
For I know God will break "all the chains"
That are binding me tight in "the Darkness"
And trying to fill me with fear-
For there is no night without dawning
And I know that "my morning" is near.
~ Helen Steiner Rice

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)