Thursday, March 17, 2016

Sneak Peek

Here is our granddaughter and I at one of the field trips that we went on this week. I have some awesome photos to share with you all as soon as I get a chance to go through and organize them and size them and all. It will probably be next week before I can since we will have our granddaughter through Sunday and have some more fun things planned for the next few days.

 
I hope you all are doing well. We have had wonderful weather this week. Well this am a rough storm went through. My son sat in the middle of the highway for at least 10 minutes or so while a hailstorm went through. Thankfully he is alright. And thankfully he leaves early enough for work that he was still able to get to work on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)