Monday, October 15, 2012

Quilting Corner

This is the start of a new year for Block of the Month. This is one of the choices. I did not do as much of a photo intense post this time - basically because I had the fabric cut out before I remembered to start taking photos. I hope you enjoy. 




Here is the other color combination for the year. I am going to do both this year. This month the block was fairly easy. Don't know how fun it will be to do both blocks when I get to a block that is more challenging. We will see.
By the way - I hope you are able to notice the butterflies in the fabric in the center of this block. This fabric will be used on all 12 of the blocks in this color scheme. This fabric has a lot of the wildflowers that are here in Texas! 

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)