Friday, October 26, 2012

Fussy Cutting

When I posted about my blue and yellow quilt that I am working on, I mentioned that I needed to fussy cut some of the fabric. Well here is what I needed to do.

Yes, it does waste fabric. But sometimes it is necessary. This was some very pretty fabric but in order for me to use it as my corner blocks, I needed to fussy cut the flowers. 

Ok- I just wanted to show you the progress so far. This is the top row. I have 3 more rows to sew- then sew each of the rows together. Then it will be time for the border.

I will share what the finished product looks like ...when I get this quilt done. :o) 
 

4 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories