Monday, October 22, 2012

Planning My Blue and Yellow Quilt



Today I just wanted to show you my blue and yellow blocks. I have them on my design board, trying to decide how I want to lay them out.
Oh and guess what? It looks like I will be learning how to quilt, probably this week.
My Mom has a quilting set up at your house. She has a arm/shoulder that gives her problems so she is wanting me to learn how to quilt. And let me tell you - it is quite expensive to have a quilt - quilted. So it would be awesome to learn how to do it. I just hope that I am able to be a quick learner with this. After all the work that goes into putting a quilt top together - I would hate to mess up a quilt.

I'll let ya'll how it goes. Wish me luck.......... Have a great day! :o)

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)