Monday, October 8, 2012

More about Key Limes

Several weeks ago, I posted a recipe for Key Limeade. I love this drink, it's great!
I wanted to find out the nutritional value for key limes.
I was happy to see that not only do they have a good amount of Vitamin C, but also come Calcium and Iron!
One more bit of information that I thought would be important to share with you all is that it is best to store key limes - in your refrigerator. This will help them to last longer.

Here is where I got this information - just in case you want to check out more information.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know I could store them in the refrigerator, so thanks for that tip! This reminds me that it's been awhile since I've made my hubby key lime pie (a favourite).

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking