Thursday, October 18, 2012

Blue and Yellow

I would LOVE to spend today in my sewing room, working on my blue and yellow quilt, but alas I have to go to work. So I will just leave you with a photo of the fabrics that I picked to finish out my quilt.

Last night I was able to get this floral fabric - cut in strips for the border and then I fussy cut the fabric to get the beautiful flowers for each of the 2 in blocks that will be in the sashing. I will explain more about that later along with a photo. 
Now I am off to work. Ya'll have a great day! :O) 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! I love those fabrics together. I can't wait to seethe finished product. :-). Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that floral fabric - it's so feminine. How are you? Hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision