Wednesday, October 17, 2012

And the Winning Color is...

You ladies rock!!!
It is green all the way!!!

Sometimes it just takes a different perspective to make a good choice.

I had the quilt folded up and opened it just a bit. From the angel that I looked - I had thought I would want to use the pink. But once I took the photo and posted it with the last post - I realized that in order to balance it out - the green would be the best choice. And all you awesome women agreed!
The great thing about it is that I had barely enough of the pink fabric to do the binding - but I have plenty of the green fabric. It all worked out great. Now to show you the awesome fabric that I found for the backing of this quilt. 

I love how elegant it looks. I have the fabric and the quilt top ironed and waiting in a bag in my car to be taken to my Mom, so she can quilt it.

Now to start the next project.
I do a post about it soon.

By the way, I will leave the poll up just in case a few more days so if you wanted to vote.

1 comment:

  1. I have been too busy to be on the computer last several days, so I did not get to vote in your poll--but I like the green best too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)