Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I am Working On...

This is a photo of what I have been working on the last couple of days and again today I will be tackling it. Believe me - it will probably take at least a week to get this corner of the yard, long neglected, cleaned up. It has poison ivy growing back there. And I had hoped to get to it before the poison ivy started getting leaves but we have had so much rain. Oh this photo is from last year - so there is was probably more to it when I started the job than this photo shows. Anyway I hope you all have a great day. I better get busy while it is still cool outside. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)