Thursday, March 29, 2012

Encouragement

"For your sakes," "to the intent ye may believe." To all who are reaching out to feel the guiding hand of God, the moment of greatest discouragement is the time when divine help is nearest. They will look back with thankfulness upon the darkest part of their way. "The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly," 2 Peter 2:9. From every temptation and every trial He will bring them forth with firmer faith and a richer experience." DA 528

This quote was in my reading this morning, in the chapter titled: "Lazarus, Come Forth" This was a fantastic chapter. It really spoke to my heart. You can click on the link to read the whole chapter.

Another quote that really spoke to me today:
"Implicit belief in Christ's word is true humility, true self-surrender." DA 535

I hope you all have a blessed day! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)