Friday, March 2, 2012

Around the House

We have been having springlike weather! It has been wonderful! I have spent a lot of time this week weed-eating and also weeding my flower beds -all 4 of them. And I am also working on weeding my garden boxes. I am going to do my best to plant at least - zucchini, yellow squash, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and some lettuce. I have a little more weeding to do - but I am excited to be able to do this. We did not get my large garden area - my future garden area ready. We would have to burn the pile of branches and such and then get quite a bit of soil to fill in that area. I am disappointed but I am just focusing on what I can do and that is work on getting my garden boxes all ready to get my garden going.
Look how wonderful our weather will be. Hoping I have a chance to get our yard mowed before it rains. But I have a busy couple of days coming up. I have BOM this morning and then I have to work - my sister in law lost her daddy this week so my MIL will be going to the funeral and I will have to cover for her on the grill. Then we have ASI meetings going on at our church. I went to the first meeting last night. Ron Halvorsen, SR spoke. He has an book - "Prayer Warrior" that the meetings are about. It was an awesome meeting. And I can not wait to hear what else he has to share with us.
I hope you all have a great day! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories