Monday, March 5, 2012

He Will Never Fail Us

"To His children today the Lord declares,"Be strong,.... and work: for I am with you." The Christian always has a strong helper in the Lord. The way of the Lord's helping we may not know; but this we do know: He will never fail those who put their trust in Him. Could Christians realize how many times the Lord has ordered their way, that the purposes of the enemy concerning them might not be accomplished, they would not stumble along complainingly. Their faith would be stayed on God, and no trial would have power to move them. They would acknowledge Him as their wisdom and efficiency, and He would bring to pass that which He desires to work out through them." PK 576

I had forgot about posting this quote. When I read this - it really spoke to me. In times of trials and major stress, sometimes I find myself fussing and complaining. Instead of trusting that I serve an awesome God. He loves me so very much and He will guide and direct me through life if I will allow him to. When we are going through the tough times - God is able to use them to mold us more into His image if we will but trust Him. And I can not forget - He will also give us the strength and courage to face what ever we are facing-we only need to go to God in prayer. He will never fail us.

2 comments:

  1. Finally found you and it was worth the hunt. Very nice blog.
    I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“The Central Issue: Love or Selfishness?” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN...

Sorry I missed posting last week. Here is the 2nd lesson in this series. I am hoping it blesses you! :O)