Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Treasure Found..

Yesterday I had a few errands to run in town and stopped by a local Goodwill to look around. And look at what I found!!!

For $5.00 - I just could not pass it up. It will take a little work, but I think it will just be adorable when it is finished! And then I will need to make a matress for it and a little quilt. That will be such fun!! Now I just need to decide what color I would like to paint it..Mmmmm???

I hope you all have a wonderful day! :O)

3 comments:

  1. This brings back memories. I actually used a wood cradle for my first baby boy. I think it was stained...So what color ..Lisa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, have FUN decorating this! I know you will! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do not know what we are going to do with it yet. Someone scribbled on the end of it and then poked holes in it so we will have to sand it and putty the little holes. Then decide what to do with it. Any ideas? :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)