Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Aren't These Precious?








This past week end my husband, son, and I went to the Antique Mall. This was my son's first visit. I think he enjoyed himself. Of course he made it through much quicker than we did but he found his way back to where there were some old coins and bought himself a couple.

During the last 20 years or so I have collected money - foreign, old - it did not matter. I did the best I could to get two of what ever I got. That way when the boys were older - I could give them each a set of coins. So it looks like it is time to get my coins out and go through them and divide them up.
I saw these little dresses in one of the cases and just fell in love with them! No..I did not buy them. In fact, the only things I did buy were not even antiques - well maybe the book from 1970?..

Both of these books are on Psalms 23rd. I thought that was so awesome and for like $3.something - I could not pass it up. My church has a group of ladies doing a book club on Max Lucado's book - but I think that they are on Monday's - during the day(I work) and evening(I already have a meeting that I go to) so it will not work for me to go to the book club this time - but I can study it on my own. I thought I got a great deal! And had a good time too. What more could I ask for? :O)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa,
    You are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE the "Traveling Light" book! I have it--paid full price even,and it was worth every penney! A blessing is awaiting you! I have also wanted to get the other book you got today, but somehow just never have seen it for sale in a store. Though I have looked at it before in a catalog.... have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little dresses! I have always loved that look..

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories