Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Busy Week

Good Morning everyone~ I hope you all are having a good week so far. I just wanted to let you know that I have a very busy week this week. My son went on a camping/hunting trip with his Uncle this week - so I will be working his normal shift and also doing my work. Then I have a few more important things that I have to do this week. Oh and I forgot to mention that I am thinking that lifting and carrying the chickens LARGE watering can - may have messed up my back because it has really been bothering me the last two days. I am hoping it will get better soon. It makes doing everything that I have to do - so much harder. Anyway I will be a little scarce this week. Hopefully next week I can have a bit more time for blogging. I hope that the week goes good for you all. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision