Monday, October 4, 2010

Good Morning Monday!

The weather here in Texas has been so very beautiful!! The windows have been open for over a week now. I absolutely love to be able to have the house opened up and feel the cool breeze.

Yesterday evening, I went to the Duck Pond(that is what it is called since there are alot of duck at this pond.) It was so relaxing and enjoyable.

This morning, I made a list of the things I would like to get done the next couple of days. This weather is just so inviting a lot of what I have planned to do will be out doors.
I saw a beautiful sunrise this morning while I was on my walk. I was going to share a photo of it with you this morning but it is saying that service is not available. So I will just close for now. I have alot of things to do today. Ya'll have a good one! :O)

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories