Monday, October 18, 2010

Basic Tools Needed for Quilting..Part 2

If you have not seen Part 1 go Here .

OK - yesterday my husband was looking through my blog post and when he came to this one - Part one. He said - you forgot some of the Basic things of quilting. So I told him that I would do a part two.

He said -you forgot a Sewing Machine - well really you don't have to have a sewing machine because many people quilt by hand, but I will add it here because I quilt by machine.


Needles - for machine and for hand work.

And of course - why would I have ever forgotten Thread. Very important in a Quilting project.

Well those are the only things that I can remember that he said I forgot.
******

Well speaking of quilting - I have finished my 2 Block of the Month blocks for this year! This is the first year that I have done two of them. And my goal is to finish both blocks each month. Now that I have them done and I have a couple of weeks before the next Block of the Month meeting - I can now focus on other projects. Well this week will be very busy since I have to work for my son all week - since he will be out of town. So I may not have as much time this week but I am hoping to get this project started this week - even if it is just a little bit.
Remember this fabric that I bought? I am going to be working on putting my Thirties blocks together from last year. But of course, I will have to cut out a lot of different pieces of these fabrics before I start putting them together. So that is what I would like to try to get to this week sometime. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories