Tuesday, January 26, 2021

SS&T

 So I had every intention of getting back to blogging this week. I even got a few things typed up, however they are not things I planned on posting first so please be patient with me. 

I woke up very early on Monday morning and I was so productive. I was able to get my house vacuumed and carpets cleaned and I even cleaned my fish tank. Those are 2 big jobs and I knocked them out Monday morning. It felt good to get those jobs done! 

When my husband got home - he was ready to get working on our green house! And when he is ready to work - I do not stand in the way of that, even if I was tired and wanted a break. We got quite a bit done. It was a bit of a messy job since it had rained quite a bit for a few days, but we didn't let that stop us. I am thinking we will be working on it more this afternoon. So for now I just share this little bit so that you know I am still working towards more posts I just have to get a few more typed up and set up the order that I want to share them. 

It will be a busy week - I will be watching the grandson's Wed. am, pm and Thursday am. I also will be helping out with my churches food pantry on Wed afternoon and then prayer meeting. So it may be next week before more regular posts are shared.

I hope you all are doing well and staying well. As a fellow chemosabe used to say - Stay Strong and Thrive aka SS&T. :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity