Sunday, January 10, 2021

My Best Deal

This weeks best deal is this cute little juicer. 

Several years ago I was given a juicer. I used it a couple of times but I just do not have room for big appliances I do not use very often so I gave it away. Someone else got a freebie :O) 

When I saw this cute juicer I just could not pass it up. During the summer especially I like to make up Key Limeade. My oldest Granddaughter loves Key Limeade and there is a good chance that the rest of my grandchildren will love it as well. So this handy little juicer will probably get a good work out!  


 I got it for $3.00~ It is in new condition - especially since the tag is still on the base of it!! :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity